Yes you, bearded vikings! Or partners or family of bearded men..! Listen carefully, to my 10 reasons why all bearded men need TOMFORD. And I’m speaking about the TOMFORD conditioning beard oil and comb.
- Beards need to be taken care of, with oil. The TomFord conditioning oil keeps the beard moisturized and keeps the hair in good condition. Bye dull beard, hello healthy shine.
- Beards need to smell good. A beard is hair and hair start to smell. YUK, yes it’s true! Stop crying about it and start putting this oil.
- The skin underneath the beard needs to be taken care of that is exactly what this oil does.
- Beards need grooming. One of the things that a man must do is comb his beard. That’s why he needs a TOMFORD Comb.
- This comb can shape your beard in any direction you like. Shape it up for a wild look or shape the hair nicely down for a clean look. Shape it.
- Play. All men love to play. TOMFORD has the toys for bearded boys!
- Because TOMFORD is sexy, these tools will make you feel sexy. The oil smells good, looks good and makes you a better man. From the outside haha.
- TOMFORD gives you three senses to choose from; Neroli Portofino, Oud Wood and Tobacco Vanille. All bearded conditioning oils. It matches your TOMFORD perfume. The fragrance is similar.
- It looks amazing in the bathroom. It’s almost home-deco shopping at the same time. TOMFORD is a must-have for every interior.
- TOMFORD makes your beard better, your partner happier and your interior beautiful. Every bearded man needs this!
Order here: TOMFORD, make me a better man, yes!
Personal note: I bought this amazing TOMFORD beard conditioning oil to my fiancé and he loves it. Personally am I in love with their fragrance Neroli Portofino and I think that this one is the best option for us. The Oud Wood is too strong for me, but is great if you want to take it to the next level. The Tobacco Vanille would be my second option. It’s a little bit sweet, but manly at the same time.
What is your favorite TOMFORD product and would you buy this beard conditioning oil?
Lots of Beards,