Do you know that feeling, just waiting and you can’t do anything to make the process go faster? I know that feeling, since I have it almost every day! I am dreaming of our son and 10 things I am longing for after the delivery.
10 things I am longing for after the delivery
- Get my ‘old’ body back! Or at least loose some weight! Including wearing my normal clothes from before and not having a big baby bump anymore.
- Walking, running, moving! I feel like a goose when I’m walking and I would love to move fast again.
- Cuddle all day. I have been talking so much about how much I am going to cuddle with our son! I can’t wait to hold him the first moments after the delivery. Kiss him everywhere!
- Get my pre pregnancy energy back. I know it will take a while, but eventually, I will feel like the old me after several weeks. I would love to feel energetic and less tired.
- Get my night rest again, oh wait, that won’t happen right? haha! No, that’s something I am longing for already now, but broken nights will surely go on right haha! At least this time it’s a sweet little boy that’s waking me up, instead of a big cramp in my belly that we call ‘practicing contractions’.
- Not be so hormonal. Hormones make me feel all kinds of things, which is totally normal. I know that while breastfeeding, I will still have a lot of hormones, but hopefully I won’t feel it as much as now.
- Not be that warm! It’s about 22 degrees here at the moment and it doesn’t feel like only 22 degrees, it feels like minimum 30 for me. I feel warm all day, all night, it doesn’t matter what I wear. I would love to feel how it is to be cold again. Pretty strange desire right?
- Not be that into junkfood all the time. I am so into bad food ever since I’m pregnant. I normally don’t like fastfood, but I can’t pass a Mac Donalds without being tempted. I would love to start craving healthy food again. Hopefully this will change back after the delivery.
- Not getting texts if I have delivered yet – like every day. Don’t worry guys, we will inform you when he’s here, I promise we won’t hide him and not tell! Don’t get me wrong, I am blessed with a lot of caring people and I appreciate it. But yes, hearing it for the 5th time again today that “I can let him come out now” isn’t that fun. I KNOW he is fully grown, I know that. Believe me. And yet, I’m 39+6 weeks today, so if he needs some extra time, it’s totally normal. He will decide. Or can you help me to find that button where it says “Give birth now”? 😉
- Detoxing and eating everything I want. I can’t wait to start eating healthy, juicing, without dieting of course. I have not been detoxing for 9 months and I won’t do it either when I’m breastfeeding. But at a certain point I will be able to do so again! Eating everything I want without being worried if it will effect the baby, that would be so nice. Can’t wait.
Can you imagine the 10 things I am longing for after the delivery?
Oh and one more thing! Taking outfit pictures without the bump! But for now, you see the bump at least one more time in an outfit shoot!
– This post was sponsored –