Mein Liebster, (my dear)
Last monday I told you in this article all about Sciintilla and that she nominated me for the Liebster award. Now I have the honour to nominate others after answering some question she asked me. I am thankful that she thought my blog was a must-see for others and that’s why she nominated me.
What is a Liebster Award
It’s an online award given to bloggers by other bloggers whom have read and loved your work. It’s a simple concept to bring attention to new bloggers, allowing you to gain new fans and simultaneously discover new blogs. It’s a great initiative!
What are the rules
- Display the Liebster Badge on your site
- Answer the 10 questions you were sent
- Choose 5 (to 10) blogs to nominate
- Send 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Repeat, repeat, like a chain letter
- What was the last picture you took with your phone?
It was a picture of my new Zara shoes, with pointy noses! Soon on the blog!
- Who inspires you?
My fashion inspiration is simply Chanel. Her character, story and her fashion designs! My mom inspires me a lot too. She’s a strong woman who went through a lot in her life and never gave up and always choose what was best for her children (my brother and me). I am thankful for that she is always there for me and there’s nothing or nobody in between us. Unconditional love. My fiancé inspires me as well; he’s been a real man, taking responsibility for me and our daughter in hard times. He loved me in my worst times. That’s something I will always remember. I have a lot of inspiring people close to me; my friends and family inspire me in their own way. Love is all we need and true love is hard to find so I cherish that.
- What’s your favourite place? Can be anywhere.
Portugal, Algarve coast. Praia de Sao Rafael. Google that and you’ll know why. We went there on our first holiday together as a couple.
- What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I have an identity crisis haha. I think too much about too many things sometimes.
- What’s your favourite and least favourite thing about blogging?
My favorite is that I am meeting so many new people and get so inspired by new blogs. The least favorite; that I am sometimes more interested in the online world than I want. There’s always so much to read and to do, that it’s hard to stop when I have so many messages every hour. But I love it at the same time.
- Do you follow a schedule when you blog, do you plan or wing it?
I always said; I don’t adapt my live to my blog. My blog adapts to my life. What you’ll find on my blog is real and happening. I post only things I truly like or do. You won’t find fake stories or things like that. I plan that I post a new blogpost every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Whatever is happening in my life; I will post it. But there was one week that I for example posted two posts instead of three; that was because a good friend came over to Stockholm for me. Then that is much more important that week, so that’s showing on the blog then.
- Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat? Why?
Instagram. It inspires me the most in every way. It’s the most creative and I love all those pictures. I love hashtags, because they look like waffles haha. No seriously, I love hashtags. Instagram because it’s showing a whole character in pictures in just les than three seconds. You can be anyone, showing anything. Twitter is not that inspiring for me and snapchat is more the – not so serious – side of me. I think it’s funny to show moments there but they don’t represent me. Especially those filters are funny, but who really wants to have a rainbow out of their mouth, it’s just funny for a little bit!
- What is your favorite book?
Need I say more?
- What is the one thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already?
That dairy is bad for you and that milk gives boys man-boobs. That dairy increases eczeem and that meat isn’t animal friendly. Am I over reacting? I don’t think so. This is a long discussion but ever since I watched “cowspiracy” I felt almost guilty that I used to teach the children how healthy it is to drink milk. I used to be a primary school teacher.
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
This one. Because it’s about one of my favorite clothes which is linked to my daughter. When I became a mom, I was the proudest in the world. So any material thing can’t replace that. Any other person in the world can’t replace her and no other experience can be compared to having her. Proud mommy for life.
Blogs I nominate
- Evika Stamataki: This originally born in Athens artist has an amazing blog about art, pictures and inspires me!
- Alexandra Moise: This girl has an amazing streetwear style and red hair!
- Lisa Barry: Her blog aims to promote positive well being and documents about her own journey to enlightenment often unsuccessfully ;). She started in november 2015.
- French Vanilla: This Slovenian blog about beauty and more has so many great pictures!
- Raphaella Heaf: She made an experiment in writing. Just so new and unique to me.
My questions for them
- Who is your biggest love?
- What made you actually starting to blog?
- What was your favorite class at school and why?
- Do you have a fashion item in your closet that has a special story?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What would you bring to an island without other people, if you were send there for a year?
- What is something you will never do and why?
- Which picture on social media are you most proud of?
- Who is the latest blogger you got really inspired by?
- What do you love the most about the online world?
So guys, to keep the chain going you need to answer my 10 questions and nominate another 5-10 other blogs. Pass it on!
I would like to thank Sciintilla for her 10 questions and I hope you enjoyed my answers. It was a great way to find out new bloggers and nominate them as well. Hope we can keep the chain going on!
So guys, what do you think about my answers? Did you check out the new blogs, are they interesting to you?