Are you a big fan of Kenza? I know I am. Today I will show you the Kenza Glossybox that I’ve received. A new box full of beauty products! Let me show you the unboxing process..!
When I received the pink Kenza Glossybox I totally loved the design of the box. As you know, pink is my favorite color. The boxes from Glossybox are designed different every time, so it’s always a surprise how the box is going to look like and what is going to be inside this time! The Glossy Magazine had an interview with Kenza (from Kenzas.se). It was very interesting to read!
Inside the box
This was inside the box:
1. MDMFLOW – Lipistick Bossy – This creamy nude soft brown color lipstick looks sexy on all skin tones!
2. THIS WORKS – Camera Close up: 3 in 1 Mask, Moisturizer, primer – This amazing product is actually 3 products in one. First of all use it as a mask or just a moisturizer. But even as a primer it works!
3. HICKAP – brush for eyeshadow: animal friendly because it’s 100% synthetical.
4. BURT’S BEES – Hand Salve – A rich hand cream, for extremely dry hands.
5. RUBY KISSES – Nailpolish – This beautiful color of nail polish is super nice for winter! I love to wear darker colors when it’s darker outside!
My totally favorite from this box is the lipstick. I absolutely adore that color. It’s a color I didn’t have earlier and the matte look is upgradable with a bit of shine from a lipgloss. Next to that, I like to use the rich hand cream, since my hands are always extremely dry in winter. Especially now that it has been snowing.
Did you know that GLOSSY BOX is already celebrating their 5ht year anniversary? Congrats to them! Let me know what you think of this box and which product you would like to try.