Are you a food lover because this article is all about smakbox! Smakbox is a box full of food that you can try out for a great price. I was so lucky to receive a box and open it to show you all, what is inside!
The Smakbox is Swedish and will only be delivered in Sweden. It’s maybe interesting for you to see what we eat here in Sweden if you’re not Swedish. And for my Swedish followers; you can order a smakbox yourself with 15% discount! Simply go their website and then you use the code SABINE while ordering your first box. Normally the price of a smakbox is 199 kronor. The value of a box is however 350-450 kronor (about 40-50 euro). You can try it out now for only 169,15 kronor. The box will be delivered home. You can also give the box as a gift to someone else!
What’s in it?
Every time smakbox changes their box full of different foodies. This time the theme was ‘smakresa’, which means ‘a travel in tastes’. ‘Att smaka’ is Swedish for ‘to taste’. I got so happy when I opened the box; there was so much in it and the products were really interesting. It was very nice not to go to the supermarket to search for new special products, but someone else did that job already and just send it to my home. I loved that luxurious feeling. My husband was happy too, since food is something he loves! (Who doesn’t?).
Here is the list with all the products:
- Vitamin well + Sugarfree sports drink
- The original Oatly recovery apple beetroot ginger drink
- Friya Chia Seeds Superfood drink
- Friya Basil Seeds Superfood drink
- Spelt dream – organic grain drink based on spelt
- OR TEA? 3 Artisans specialty teas from around the world
- De Cecco Spaghetti NO12
- Svenska LantChips Kantarell (chips)
- Konfekta – Skumma Grisar (candy)
- Knorr – Dinner kit – Italian Risotto
- Knorr – Dinner kit – Indian Tikka Masala
- Santa Maria – asian spices, korean bbq bulgogi
- Santa Maria – asian spices, tom kha soup
- Santa Maria – Coconut milk
- Gunnarshögs Gård – Rapsolja (oil)
- Urkraft Glutenfree Granola
- Lindt – Caramel Sea Salt (chocolate)
- Ecological ‘Pepparkakor’ from Nyåkers (Swedish cookies)
- A small folder with 7 recipes from Santa Maria
- A small folder from Smakbox with the explanation of all the products plus their normal price.
For me, this was a great box full of lovely products that I really enjoyed together with my husband. Every other month, the Smakbox comes up with a new theme. From the 30th of November 2016 there will be a new Smakbox with a new theme. Would that not be the perfect gift to give yourself for an early beginning of the X-mas season?
Please let me know what you think of the Smakbox and don’t forget that you can use my code SABINE for 15% discount on their website. For Sweden only.
Have a good week!
Don’t forget to join my giveaway and win a bracelet and calendar for 2017!