StyleTone box is a box filled with beauty. I was so lucky to receive one with 5 full size products, delivered home. Today I’m opening the box and show you what I found inside! Take a look…
This box stands for some important features in general:
- Always new products (sometimes you don’t even find them in stores)
- Never tested on animals!
- Every month a new box with 5 full size products
- Membership; you subscribe to the box in order to receive it
Wanna know more about subscribing? Check out their website!
The 5 fill size products
These are the products that I have received.
1. First of all, a big bag of Nacomi coffee scrub (100g, price 5,50 euro). It smells like coffee when you open the package. The scrub is 100% vegan, natural (no parabens), it’s handmade scrub and effective against cellulite and firms the skin. It contains argan oil, cocoa butter and sea salt.
“An excellent wapen against cellulite”
2. The second product is a lash primer from Manna Kadar (price 19,95 euro). This primer is great for under your mascara. So apply this first (wait 30 sec) and then your mascara. It lengthens and conditions your lashes. It’s more easy to remover your mascara when you use a primer first. I hate removing my make-up so this is perfect for me!
3. Another product from Manna Kadar, lipcolour with the lip-locked priming wand (color joie, price 22,50 euro). This color can go with any make-up look and has a built-in primer. So the lipcolour stays long and perfectly in place.
4. The fourth product is from Emité, a Strobe Cream (price 29 euro). I love strobing my skin. Strobing means that after you apply this cream, your skin lights up a bit. Like you lit a candle. You can apply it all over your face under you foundation, or just on spots where you’d like a bit more light.
5. The final product is from Lord & Berry; a metallic shine eyeliner in purple (price 18 euro). The eye liner is easy to use, good for smudging (create a smokey eye) and stays the whole day since it’s waterproof.
My favorite product is the Coffee Scrub, I like the scent of coffee under the shower and my skin can use that little extra firming now that I’m 22 weeks pregnant.
Which product would you like to try?