Suit up everyone! Did you know I work in an office? Nothing harder than finding the perfect suit, but not wearing a boring one. I will want to look fashionable right?
So I decide to suit up with Twenty Four Fashion. I love pink! It’s so feminine and this soft color pink is very chique but not boring. It’s still colorful while being classy. Perfect for me in the office! Would this be suitable for you at work? This color of pink is easy to combine with white. It can be a t-shirt or a shirt, depends how fancy you want to look. I’m now in week 19 of the pregnancy, please tell I’m still beautiful as I begin to be a lot bigger than I used to be. I surely feel beautiful in this suit! It’s not always so easy to look stylish being pregnant but this suit surely helps!
Do’s and Don’t
- Don’t combine two bright colors while wearing a suit.
- Do wear a white shirt if you don’t know which color to add to your suit. It’s always good.
- Don’t wear a suit too tight or too loose. Ask for advice in the store while buying your suit.
- Do get yourself a tailor made suit, at least once in your life.
- Do keep your belt the same color as your shoes if possible. And even handbag.
- Don’t wash your suit yourself, only dry clean it.
- Do try another color of suit than black, grey, blue and beige.
- Suit up in your spare time.
- Combine your suit jacket with jeans.
- Don’t take these rules too serious, follow your heart and style.
Celina Suit by TwentyFour Fashion
Watch: Knut Gadd
The location was too beautiful not to share with you! I just love Stockholm so much!